Saturday, February 17, 2007

Reunion Dinner & 守岁

Reunion dinner at 奶奶 house, we had steamboat dinner but because I dun like steamboat, so I had a very special dinner which is fried egg & 'bak kua' with rice :p

After dinner, went 拜拜(praying) at Loyang Dua Pek Kong, the place was filled with crowds, I was surprised to see so many people, as the place was too crowded so daddy went 拜拜; 祈福 in the temple whereas mummy & me stay outside to '接财神' (Welcome the God of Wealth). There was a very tall statue of 财神爷, many people crowd infront of him waiting to 'welcome' him. When it's time to 接财神, a man wearing 财神 costume stood ontop of the statue waving at everyone below, he threw golden color paper to everyone; just like '财神爷派钱' I din get the '$$' as I stood very far :)

There were lots of activities going on throughout the night; singings, Lion dance & Dragon dance, they also have countdown to 金猪年. We waited for the countdown and wish everyone Happy Lunar New Year before heading for home.

Wish everyone stay Healthy & Happy throughout the year !!





Countdown....

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker