Saturday, February 17, 2007

CNY celebration in school

Today all the kids wear home cloths to school as we are celebrating Chinese New Year !!! I’m very excited & looking forward as me 1st time celebrating in PAP.

While on the way to school, I saw few of my classmates including ‘me’ wearing Chinese New Year costume and all of them look so pretty & handsome (I'm one of them) :p

As usual, Teacher took our attendance and we sang the national anthem. Teacher told us we will be Celebrating CNY together with other class at the open area beside our school, all of us have to line up in pairs and assemble there.

The party begins… we had lion dance, kids take turns to performs, we sing Chinese & English New Year song and dance. The whole place was bustling with noise & excitement, all the kids & teachers were having fun and everyone enjoying.










Lion Dance...



Dancing....

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker