Friday, December 22, 2006

What a noisy day

Last Saturday while I was watching TV in the living room, I heard people shouting from the ground floor, the man shouted in Hokkien ‘aunty oh, siew sa’ (literally means ‘aunty, keep your cloths’). I din bother cos I dun understand what he was shouting. After sometimes, mummy called me to the kitchen, she carried me and told me to look out of the window, I saw two Indian workers are washing our neighbouring block, I was wondering how they got up 'there' (8th or 9th floor), then when they finished washing that level, the workers pressed the button on each side and the ‘metal thing’ went up, just like a lift and I was amaze.

I noticed there were ropes hanging outside my house & the ‘metal thing’ at the ground floor few days ago, I wonder what was that doing there. And finally I got the answer :) Asked mummy why they want to wash the flat ? Mummy told me most of the HDB flat in Singapore will have facade enhancement every 5 yrs. OIC…but I dun really understand, heeheehee... nevermind lah, at least I know how the ‘thing’ work :p




























I continued watching TV and again I heard noises, this time was from the living room. Mummy look out of the window and she called me again. I saw worker cutting the grass. OMG what a busy & noise Saturday !!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker