Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas at Orchard

Today, Daddy & Mummy brought me to Orchard as there are Christmas celebration. We took MRT there due to the road closure; the entire stretch of road from Wisma to NgeeAnn City was closed from 1pm-1am next day just for the celebrations.

When we arrived, the weather was nice. Outside Orchard MRT station there are people performing, on the way towards Wisma, there are photo taking session, each photo cost $5 and $$ will be donate to charity.

Mummy managed to snap few shots as the placed was very crowded, I getting restless as it was my ‘nap nap’ time :p While I was taking my afternoon nap, Daddy & Mummy went window shopping.

After dinner, Mummy wanted to see the X’mas lighting along Orchard so we went, OMG the crowd was 'horrible + terrible' causing human jammed like 'Sardine', I could only see hands, legs & butts in front of me & nothing else. Mummy had to carry me all the way to Orchard MRT station... heehehee.. *she ask for it* :p






No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker