Sunday, December 31, 2006

31st Dec 2006

Today is the last day of the year.... a bit sad as I will be one year older and most importantly school holiday is ending soon !!!!! :(

Weather is nice & good, so after breakfast daddy & mummy brought me to Bottle Tree at Yishun. This is the new branch of Bottle Tree in Sembawang. The place is big, they have restaurant; playground; fishing pound for both adults & children (adult in big pound whereas children in small pound catching longkang fish) :P

It was fun seeing people fishing but it is more fun when you catching it yourself. I love to see people catching prawns and children catching longkang fish, I din join in the fun of catching longkang fish cos mummy say is not fun catching it alone. She promissed she will bring me there again with all my little woody friends :) I tried prawn fishing cos Daddy rented the rod for an hr to try his luck. I caught the 1st prawn within mins (think the prawn is blind or too hungry) hehehe... we managed to catch 5 prawns in 1 hr (the most expensive prawns selling in the market, 5 for $15) hahahaha




No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker