Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'm sick

I woke up in middle of the night (dunno wat time issit) I called mummy to massage my leg for me as I felt pain, mummy massage my leg for a while and I fall back to sleep. I'm not feeling well.

Water, Water !!! I woke up again asking for water, this time round, daddy help me to get water, he took my tempreture and I got sligh fever :(

At 5.15 am, I woke up again calling for help as my diaper overflowed. Mummy washed up for me and change my PJ, my temperature was 37.6 so she gave me paracetamol and sponge me as my body was 'hot'. I was awake and couldn't sleep anymore, I began to talk to mummy and asked her many question. I asked her why I'm sick ? Why need to be sponge ?? How I got virus ??? How to fight virus ???? Then I wanted her to sing me lullaby... this continue till the alarm rings *WAKE UP* Poor mummy, always suffer whenever I was sick.

Reached Ah ma (granny) house at 7.15am, mummy told Ah ma I have to rest at home today and no school for me. She scared virus spread to other kids. The whole day I was half dead lying on the sofa until mummy comes home from work. She brought me to see doctor, my temperature was 38.8 degree and was suffering from throat infection, doctor told me to drink plenty of water, no more cholocates, sweets & heaty stuffs until I recover :( I was given antibiotic and paracetamol.

Hope will recover soon...

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker