Friday, October 26, 2012

Riding along PCN

Cycling is fun. We have been cycling along our neighbourhood ever since I know how to cycle.

We also cycle along the PCN (Park Connector Network) of Sembawang, Yishun and Woodlands.

Today, we suppose to join Northern Star (a cycling group in the Northern of Singapore) to cycle to Mandai. But did not join them due to timing, too early for us to join them :p

Anyway, our plan for today is also cycling to mandai but at later timing, we starts at 10am.. *haha* This is my second time cycling to mandai... this time round, we did not used Mandai Ave park connector, we detour to Mandai road heading to Upper Seletar Reservoir, took our break there before we continue our journey.

As I have yet to build up my stamina, so I pushed my bike along the slope of Ulu Sembawang as I am super tired !  But I hope the next round I am able to paddle all the way without pushing my bike *hahaha*

We had covered a distance around 20km... keep it up  ! ^ _ ^


Take 5!  Replenish before we starts...


Heading to Ulu Sembawang Park Connector



Tired.. take another 5 !

Enjoying the surrounding.... haha

Yeah ! Finally out of Ulu Sembawang PCN..

Along Mandai Road


Had a short break @ Upper Seletar Reservoir.. 


Bottle tree @ Yishun...



Finally back to Wellington Circle !!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker