Sunday, September 05, 2010

Kite Flying

Today seems be a good day for kite flying as weather is good.

I happily brought 3 kites along, hopping that I could challenge daddy & mummy. Although weather is good, but is not windy as usual, saw many people trying hard to fly their kite.

Wind, wind, where are you ?? I'm all ready to fly but where are you wind ? Can't get my kite fly *haiz* I've been running around CRAZILY, trying so hard to get it fly... but failed :(



Up up & away... Trying hard to fly my kite
Photobucket

Running, Running & Running....
Photobucket
Photobucket

Madness ! running all direction...
Photobucket

Daddy's kite seems to fly.. but it DROP immediately after the wind stop :p
Photobucket


My kite doesn't seem to listen to me.... can't fly
Photobucket

Tired ! Super tiring running around senselessly...
Photobucket

Take a break
Photobucket

Hey! Creepy Crawly, dun go....
Photobucket

Bug ! a Lady bug ???
Photobucket

Pack up, Pack up, time to go home...
Photobucket




No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker