Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Allergy


I was on MC today, so I can’t join the school for the Youth Olympic Games Celebration. P1 & 2 having Mini Sports Meet and P3 - P6 having YOG Games Challenge. Thereafter they will witness the YOG Flame.

Went to consult doctor this morning as I had swollen bumps on my body, I kept scratching it cos it was super itchy. Mom suspected insect bites as I’m "attracted" to mosquito. But it doesn't look like "mozzie" bite as the welts were horrible + terrible.

Doctor said it was due to allergy and many reasons to it; could be due to Food, Drugs, Insect bites or Stings, or Environment... The welts are harmless and not contagious, it will appear & disappear suddenly. Meanwhile I have to avoid Shellfish, change clothing & bedsheets often and avoid going dusty places…

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker