Sunday, May 30, 2010

Balancing...


Finally I’m able to mount onto 2 wheels ! I'm able to ride freely without the help of the training wheels anymore. Initially I was quite apprehensive when mummy decided to remove the training wheels off my bike as I have no confident and I'm too worried I will FALL.

To my surprise, cycling was not as difficult as I thought, I’m quite proud of myself, after few “accidents” and I’m able to handle “the piece of equipment” pretty well :)

First, Mummy helps me to balance by holding onto my seat; slowly she let it go… I wobbled, dropped numerously and even bashed onto the wall! But my efforts really pay off despite all the bruises & abrasion on my legs. After 2 days of intenstive training, I’m able to cycle @(* . ^)@


1st lesson - Balancing
2nd lesson - Balancing
3rd lesson - Balancing

4th lesson - "Balanced"

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker