Friday, April 20, 2007

Scary night !

‘Terrible & Horrible mummy' Naughty her, knowing I am timid still scares me….

Last night, while I was drinking milk alone in the bedroom, mummy sneaked into the room and hide under the bed.

I heard noises but there was no one in the room. I called mummy but she did not answer, I continued my milk as I thought she might be busy outside. Suddenly I heard ‘knocking’ sound coming from the side of the bed, but there was no one there. I’m scared so I shouted for Daddy this time but he did not response either. The room was totally quiet, out of a sudden, I heard ‘knock, knock, knock’ from the side of the bed again. I kept still as I was terrified then I screamed, burst to tears and wanna rush out of the room. Just before I could reach the door, I heard mummy’s voice.

Mummy realize she did something wrong. She cuddled me while I still in shock. I trembled, told her I’m really scared, I dun want to be left alone in the room. Mummy regretted, she apologizes and promised she will not frighten me again.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker