Monday, April 23, 2007

Queue !!


I don’t think Singapore immigration officer will allow me to leave the country with this picture on my passport. They sure don’t believe is me. Anyway, I hardly recognize myself either.. kekeke..

Went ICA with mummy last Saturday to update my passport photo and I nearly faint on seeing the huge crowd. My queue no was 7389, 200 more to go !!!!

The waiting time really kills, spent 3 hrs there; queue to take number, queue to submit application, queue for collection and queue to go toilet. During the 3 hrs, I stand, sit, crawl, walk.. *boring* finished up 2 small pack of 'wang wang' biscuits, 1 small pack of milo, 1 small pack of 'gummy bear' candy & almost 750ml of my plain water... Should have remind mummy to bring gameboy or portable dvd.. Wasting time !!


Any different ???
I'm more handsome now rite !! hehee..

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker