Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Paper Sunflower

Material used:-

1) Drawing paper
2) Pencil
3) Scissors
4) Glue
5) poster/water color
6) Palette
7) Brush
8) Sunflower seeds &
9) my palm & mummy’s palm for tracing :p

Usually I'm free on Saturday morning; either mummy will bring me to nearby playground & breakfast or stay at home while she does her housework. Last weekend after our breakfast, we walked pass an educational centre and saw few pieces of ‘sunflower’ craft work hung outside the school, mummy ‘steal’ the idea and immediately we went home to make as we have all the material..

I traced my palm & mummy's palm on the drawing paper, colored it and waited for it till dry. Mummy cut out the colored palm; arrange it and I help to glued them together with the sunflower seeds.

Coloring......







Another piece of craft work done :)

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker