Wednesday, January 03, 2007

First Day of Kindergarten 1

Today is my 1st day back to school after a looooong break.
I'm very excited and looking forwards to meet my 'old' & 'new' friends.

Mummy & Ah ma send me to school, it was very messy when we reached there, all the parents were gathering outside the enterence of each class looking at the name list pasted on the door, I dunno which class to enter, I only knew I'm in K1 and class 'Kiwi' (theme of the class). Mummy waited for a while, she check when there were less crowd. My class have 23 students and I'm the last person in the list becos they arrange it according to alpabatically order.

I did not see many of my classmate from 'Barney' (N2), most are new to me except two. I met Ian & Zengo outside the class and before entering the class, I waved goodbye to Ah ma & mummy, some of my classmates began to cry when their parents leave.

For the 1st 3 days of school, we only have 2 hrs class (actual 3 hrs). So mummy returned to fetch me 2 hrs later, I'm very happy to see her and told her the things happened in class while we on the way back :)



No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker