Thursday, November 16, 2006

Happy School Holiday !!!!

Yippy !! Tomorrow will be my last day of school !!!! 1 1/2 months break !!!

I love school holiday and this year is my 1st time celebrating year end school holiday…

In 2005 while I was attending playgroup at Julie Learning Centre, I dun get to enjoy school holiday cos the school is a Childcare Centre so they dun have sch holiday...

Now, I’m attending PAP nursery, a 2 hrs daily class, they follow MOE standard so I get to enjoy 'term break' !!! I’m happy here and I have many friends, I am going to kindergarten next year :)


I'm ready to go to school - Julie Learning Centre

Celebrating my birthday with my classmates in Julie Learning Ctr

I'm all dressed up for my first day of Nursery in PAP
Group photo of my 'Barney' class, Teacher Anna is my form teacher


No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker