Monday, November 13, 2006

My First Piano - Clavinova CLP-152S

This digital piano belongs to Shaun gor gor (Aunty Lilian’s son), but temporary it will be under my custody :)

I’m attending JMC music class in Yamaha sch, a 1 hr/weekly class, the course focuses on building the musical ability to LISTEN, to SING, to PLAY, to ENJOY music and 'hands on' keyboard playing *Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So*......

As I need to familiarize with the keyboard so I need MORE practice, the 1 hrs weekly lesson in school is not enough. Mummy was thinking to get me an Electone Organ, the same as I’m using in school but it was too expensive, at the same time mummy also scared that I might lost interest when time goes by (then waste $$). Therefore she decided on 2nd hand instead of brand new. Mummy approached Aunty Lilian, check with her whether gor gor intend to let go his digital piano, gor gor say 'NOT FOR SALE' *sob sob* BUT he willing to lend it to me for free!!! I can have ‘unlimited’ usage !!!!! *HOORAY*

I’m very glad & thankful to gor gor, he is kind & generous, I will take good care of the piano, will return it back to him after I completed my music course, hehehehe... by then dunno how many years later…:p

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker