Thursday, October 26, 2006

Home Sweet Home

I just came back from Vietnam – Ho Chi Minh City, went on 3days 2nite trip (21st – 23rd Oct ) This is my 2nd visit to the city, thanks to my mom’s company, every year they had incentive trip.. her company good hor.. but dunno why every time choose Vietnam. May be her boss got girlfriend there.. hehehe cannot let the boss hear that, if not next year I got no chance to go anymore. The 1st time she went was Hanoi, she never bring me cos she say I too young, say troublesome to bring me along :(

I can’t remember much during my 1st visit there as I was only 3 years old at that time. This round mom & dad took many pics, especially dad, he siao ONz, kept snapping & snapping… kekekeke… cos he bought a new 3G phone with 1GB memory card so can afford to take more :p

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker