Saturday, October 28, 2006

Family Portraits

Today, I wanted to show my art talent so I told mom that I'm going to draw family portrait, She was very happy and offer to be my model.....
I began.....

Mom, I'm glad to present the portrait of u............. you are so pretty !!!!!















Closed up view.......
















To be fair to my dad also, I offer to draw of him, so i starts....... only few mins 'gong fu' and I finished.... :)

This is a portrait of my dad..... handsome hor :p















Closed up view of my dad........















Since I had draw portraits of mom & dad, I must be fair to myself also....

This is ME, is ME, is ME !!!!!!! I'm really a genius















SPOT THE DIFFERENT !!!!!!
Take a closed look of the above portraits, can u see any ??
Look closer, closer & closer....
*different is..... dad got no hairs.... hahaha, u now Y ??? bcos he is 'botak'.... hahahahaaa....


Mom was jealous tat I'm good, she also wanna show her art talent and began to draw 3 big circles.... follow by small cicle & semi-cicle.... (she only know how to draw circles..... *sigh*) Told her she is not artistic... so I offer to helps her draw legs & hands.......

This is a complete family portrait !!!!!















My Happy Family !! :)

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker