Tuesday, October 31, 2006

East Coast Park

Haze is gone..... Finally had outdoor activities
Went EastCoast Park last Saturday with my little friends - JJ, Sam & Vyeoz. It was fun & enjoyable :) Although it was raining while we were on the way to Eastcoast Park but it never stopped us. When we arrived, the weather was PERFECT !!!!


I can tolerate sandy feet... I have no choice but to bear with it as I love making sandcastles with my friends













It was low tides and there was a dam nearby, many people catching fish there, my 'kepo' daddy also wanna join the fun, borrowed a fishing net from two 'pretty young ladies' and happily catching the fish, he caught few small crabs and a puffer fish, is just like the old days of his 'kampong' live catching 'longkang' fish in the 'longkang' (drain)......















I never have any experience in catching 'longkang' fish but think it is fun as I can feel the excitement even looking at dad :)








Time was getting late and all of us were starving...... before heading off, all of us had a 'Water Parade', thou the water was cold but it was fun. I really enjoy myself :) Guess who has the fairest butt ????? OH Is it ME !!!!!! hahhahahaa :p









BYE BYE !! SEE U AGAIN !!!! :)

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker